- ppoudel (Pramod Poudel)
- drinkcat (Nicolas Boichat)
- topfs2 (Tobias Arrskog)
- cfriedt (Christopher Friedt)
- maltanar (Yaman Umuroglu)
- eFfeM (Frans Meulenbroeks)
- katie (Katie Roberts-Hoffman)
- koen (Koen Kooi)
- notzed (Mike Zucchi)
- cmurillo1 (Cristina Murillo)
- ssc (Søren Steen Christensen)
- jefro (Jeff Osier-Mixon)
- New Projects page
- Calendar followup
- Weekly reports & reminder
- Are all the blog post e-mails showing up ok?
- Is everyone interested in recording an audio track and providing slides for Lightning Talks before June 23?
- Is anyone blocked on their project for any reason?
- Do the mentors feel that the students have schedules and are making good progress against those schedules?
* roll call
- All students present except Varun, who had an interview
- Some mentors present
* projects page
- New page complete at http://elinux.org/BeagleBoard/GSoC/2010_Projects
- Students filled in a few missing slots
- Noted that a shareable calendar was available & offered to share with those who didn't have it
* weekly reports & reminder
- 5 of 6 reports available at meeting time, 6th one showed up just after the meeting
* Are all the blog post e-mails showing up ok?
- blog posts reposted via google have no titles, so impossible to tell from whence they came
- mentors don't seem to care whether info comes from blog post or plain text paste-in
* Is everyone interested in recording an audio track and providing slides for Lightning Talks before June 23?
- examples at 2009 Lightning Talks
- Several students interested: topfs2, ppoudel, maltanar, drinkcat
- offered assistance with recording & slides
* Is anyone blocked on their project for any reason?
- Final exams & couch surfing, but no technical blockages
- Tobias has family event over the next week but will stay in touch, won't be in meeting next week
* Do the mentors feel that the students have schedules and are making good progress against those schedules?
- Mentors who responded said yes, most seem to be very slightly behind due to exams & such but schedules exist & students are working toward them
- Jefro to follow up with jkridner on reposted blogs w/no titles
- interested students to work on Lightning Talks & contact jkridner