EZ-USB Based Device List
Firmware Kit + Driver API
An Open Source EZ-USB SDK is available at http://www.ztex.de/firmware-kit.
It is mainly intended for our ZTEX FPGA Boards but should run on every EZ-USB based hardware. The package currently runs under Linux and Windows.
The Firmware is written in C and requires the SDCC compiler. A macro approach allows to configure the Firmware easily using macro commands. The necessary USB descriptors and the descriptor handling routines are generated automatically.
The driver API is written in Java and allows platform independent device drivers. Alternatively the USB devices can be accessed through a web and a socket interface using the device server.
- Orinoco Wireless USB Adapter
- HH501 Smartmedia Reader/Writer
- Keyspan USB-to-DB9-serial Adaptor
- Orange Micro iBOT2 USB 2.0 Web Camera
- Flash2Advance Ultra USB Writer
- DeVaSys USB I2C/IO EZ-USB board
- ActiveWire USB Devices
- USB Interface V1.3 with EEPROM
- MF3001 EZ-USB AN2131QC Development Board
- OSR USB FX2 Learning Kit
- USBSIMM SimmStick Development
- EZ Protoboard
- Quick USB Module
- High-Speed USB Module
- ZTEX USB-FPGA-Module 1.11: FPGA Board with EZ-USB Microcontroller, Spartan 6 LX9 to LX25 FPGA and 64 MB DDR SDRAM
- ZTEX USB-FPGA-Module 1.15: FPGA Board with EZ-USB Microcontroller, Spartan 6 LX24 to LX150 FPGA and 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM
- ZTEX USB-FPGA-Module 2.16: FPGA Board with EZ-USB Microcontroller and Artix XC7A200T FPGA
- ZTEX USB-FPGA-Module 2.13: FPGA Board with EZ-USB Microcontroller, Artix XC7A35T to XC7A100T FPGA and 256 MB DDR3 SDRAM