The Hammer Kit includes everything you need to start developing with Linux on the 40-pin ARM9 Hammer CPU board.
The Hammer Kit contains one each of the following items:
- Hammer: Samsung S3C2410A ARM9 CPU board in a 40-pin DIP package
- Hammer Carrier: prototyping board designed for use with the Hammer CPU board
- Flyswatter: USB based JTAG programmer for the Hammer CPU board
- 5V1A Power Supply: 5V power supply for the Hammer Carrier board
- USB Cable A to B: USB cable for the Flyswatter
- RS232 Serial Cable – serial cable to connect the Hammer Carrier to a PC/terminal
- JTAG ribbon cable (14 pin - 2 x 7, length = 8 inches)
- Hammer Kit CD – The CD includes source code and binaries for the bootloader, Linux 2.6 kernel, and a uClibc/Busybox based root file system. Also included is OpenOCD for Linux, board schematics, and application notes.