The Motorola Surfboard (SB) 6141 is a cable modem with a TI Puma5 chipset (TI's cable modem business has since been purchased by Intel). It ships with a Linux based firmware built via Montavista Linux, a openembedded-like commercial firmware image toolkit.
- pictures of the case and circuit boards
- Ethernet Chipset: RTL8211EG
- Main CPU: TNETC4830 (ZDWG)
- Ram: Winbound W9725G6JB-25, 256Mb (32MB)
- Serial Flash: MX25L6445E
- Motorola source code release (this is the same as the release for the SB6121)
- Instructions to build the firmware from provided source