< BeagleBoard | GSoC | Meetings
Revision as of 22:41, 12 April 2011 by Peter Huewe (Added to category BeagleBoard and GSOC)
Final 2 weeks
- One week until recommended pencils-down date (Aug 9)
- Everyone ready for review on Monday?
- ANY issues preferred not to be discussed in public, please contact Jason Kridner ASAP.
- All 6 students report readiness for review by Monday Aug 9
- should be complete & correct
- Jefro available for help, do not hesitate to ask
- projects must be checked into code.google.com
- what gets checked in? patches, docs - anything the student actually did
- jkdridner really wants "clean" deliverables - easy to reproduce, a clean conclusion, noting that work can continue later
- now is the time for fixing bugs & cleaning up, aka "feature freeze"
- code review = set of patches, documentation for each patch & overall usage instructions, code comments, any other supporting materials deemed appropriate by the mentor
- maltanar has useful code, but OE integration is blocked on TI build systems work, though c6run already modified; currently produces nonworking executables
- topfs2 is having some issues with sgx+alpha overlays