Board and Chip Vendors
understanding drug addicts perforce review daemon statistical information spain free bollywood ringtones to download what is caching muscle man gay sex clip video diamond international st thomas movie one shes top lexington kentucky movie schedules mccracken school 69 sex shots minnesota union list of serials not another teen movie scripts dominican mamajuana pci express video capture intimacy movie clip cash advance application eoq models virgin babes ueli steiger vagina sucker emilie movie rollover video links alana evans free gallery movie movie licensing mambo number 5 video teamwork training movie casting for teens wusatv9 new breast cancer drugs bad credit business loan ortho evera patch one night in paris video tape june bug movie marine park camera video raddish curry healdsburg real estate one dollar ringtones http swinger personal ads childrens birthday party favors hardcore doggystyle audio delay download player sync video 6210 blackberry ringtone slutty lesbians eurotrip movie clips truck rentals longterm care pharmacy consultant companies This page has a list of the companies or organizations that make processors or boards for embedded products. If you are looking for companies who sell Linux software or Linux-related services, see the Vendors page. If you are looking for companies who sell end-user products based on Linux, see Companies. If you are looking for information about specific development boards, see Category:Development Boards
- AMCC - Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
- makes embedded PowerPC processors??
- acquired ATI and now produces MIPS-based embedded processors (Xilleon series)
- Also, used to make Geode chip
- Analog Devices - Wikipedia entry
- ARM - Wikipedia entry
- ARM designs ARM architecture processors, and license the technology to companies that actually make the chips
- affordable ARM boards
- Armadeus started as a community project
- Atmel - Wikipedia entry
- Bluetechnix makes tiny Blackfin modules to simplify custom board development
- Broadcom - makes ARM chips for mobile phone market
- CALAO Systems sells tiny and cheap ARM based boards
- Cambridge Signal Processing makes tiny Blackfin modules to simplify custom board development
- C Data Solutions makes tiny Blackfin modules to simplify custom board development
- Cirrus Logic - Wikipedia entry
- Cirrus Logic makes ep93xx and ep73xx 32-bit ARM-based Microcontrollers
- EFlag Tech does custom Blackfin platform designs (software and hardware)
- eInfochips - The Solution People Open-RD based platform
- Elphel, Inc provide high performance Network Cameras based on Free Software and Hardware designs. Axis EtraxFS & Spartan 3e 1200k gates FPGA.
- Freescale Semiconductor - Wikipedia entry
- Freescale makes the MX31 ARM11-based processor (and associated development boards), among others.
- Freescale makes several PPC-based processors (and associated development boards) as well.
- Gumstix sells various very small processor and add-on boards. Especially interesting for robotics related projects.
- Hua Heng Tech does custom Blackfin platform designs (software and hardware)
- HV Sistemas S.L. makes tiny Blackfin modules to simplify custom board development
- Marvell sells a lot of ARM chips.
- NEC - makes ARM chips, used to make lots of MIPS chips
- Qualcomm - makes multicore ARM MSM products that support Linux
- Their Snapdragon platform provides a 1GHz ARM core and advanced DSP.
- Renesas Technology - Wikipedia entry
- Renesas makes the SuperH, M32R, and H8 RISC CPUs, the RX CISC CPUs, and others.
- Samsung - makes ARM processors
- SiRF - Makes besides GPS products also ARM based SoC for location aware devices, like the ARM9 based Atlas III (codename) at4x0a and the ARM11 based SiRFPrima.
- Sunplus is a company specialising in chips for multimedia and mobile applications. One of their interesting chips is the Sunplus SPMP3050A which is used in MP4 players.
- Surveyor Corporation makes Blackfin based robot modules for academics, hobbyists, and professionals