Revision as of 15:37, 18 March 2013 by Prpplague
There are many books on Embedded Linux. This page lists several that received their own page on this wiki.
- Embedded Linux System Design and Development - by P. Raghavan, Amol Lad, and Sriram Neelakandan (Hardcover - Dec 21, 2005)
- This one looks quite good.
- Embedded Linux Primer: A Practical Real-World Approach - by Christopher Hallinan
- So does this one.
- Building Embedded Linux Systems - by Karim Yaghmour
- Be sure to get the second edition (from 2008). The first edition (from 2003) is outdated.
- Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment, Second Edition by the late W. Richard Stevens and Stephen A. Rago
- Not embedded specific, but THE reference for Linux/Unix programming
- Linux System Programming - by Robert Love
- Good introduction to Linux system programming
- PCI Express System Architecture - Mindshare Inc. (Author), Ravi Budruk (Author), Don Anderson (Author), Tom Shanley (Author)
- Linux Debugging and Performance Tuning - by Steve Best
- OMAP and DaVinci Software for Dummies - by Steve Blonstein, Alan Campbell, Texas Instruments
- Essential Linux Device Drivers
- Linux Device Drivers
- The_Linux_Programming_Interface_-_by_Michael_Kerrisk - The Linux Programming Interface by Michael Kerrisk
Pages in category "Books"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.