EBC Project Ideas
Revision as of 16:27, 8 March 2010 by Yoder (Project Ideas for ECE597)
Sources for Project Ideas
Here are some links where you'll find ideas for your project.
- ETechDays Community Lightning Talks, this is a one-day web-based conference where many project ideas are presented. One of our 2009-2010 senior design projects was found here.
- Official list of Beagle Projects, there are many Beagle specific projects listed here. Many are inactive. List your project here once it running.
- Augmented Reality Project, here's an idea that I think we can do on the Beagle. Rather than using augmented reality glasses, I'd suggest we use a TI DLP pico projector. Here's AR running on the Beagle.
- Android, this is one of a couple of efforts to port Google's Android OS to the Beagle.
- BeagleBoard/Ideas-2009 Google summer code ideas 2009.
Projects you would like to do
Edit this page to add projects you would like to do. If you aren't in the class, add ideas you would like to see done by class members.
|Proposers Name||Project Title||Description|
|Mark A. Yoder||Sample Project||Describe what your project idea is. What software does it build on (if any). Is there hardware design involved. What software background is needed.|
|Mark A. Yoder||Google PowerMeter||Google has a project to view and manage home electricty usage. This project would involve designing the hardware to measure the power usage and the Beagle software in interface with it. The Beagle would talk to the local home network via a wireless link and the home owner would configure the Beagle via a web page served on the Beagle.|