Revision as of 11:54, 7 March 2013 by Tim Bird
F2FS is a flash-friendly filesystem, developed by Samsung, and introduced into version 3.8 of the Linux kernel.
Here is some information on it:
- wikipedia entry for F2FS
- Presentation given at ELC, in February, 2013
- Presentation given at ELC Europe, in November 2012
- Samsung's F2FS Filesystem - LWN.net article from October of 2012
- An f2fs teardown - technical analysis by Neil Brown on LWN.net
- This article has very good technical details explaining the pros and cons of the filesystem.
- Also, some of the comments to the article have good information.