Integrated Development Environments
Revision as of 04:07, 28 October 2011 by Peter Huewe (Created page with "* Eclipse - Powerful IDE written in JAVA. * [http://www.jedit.org jEdit] - Editor written in JAVA which can be expanded to a full IDE with plug-ins. * [http://www.kdevelop.or...")
- Eclipse - Powerful IDE written in JAVA.
- jEdit - Editor written in JAVA which can be expanded to a full IDE with plug-ins.
- KDevelop - Standard IDE for KDE.
- Emacs - Powerful IDE, extensible in LISP, ships with modes to integrates with SCM (GIT, SVN, CVS...), build systems, debugger and even fancy multi-window with ECB.
- VIm - Powerful IDE, extensible with scripting, can use various modules for completion and more.
- KScope - Cscope based source editing environment with KDE.
- Anjuta - IDE with nice plugin support
- QtCreator is an nice IDE which has code completion, remote deployment (with version 2.3) and Outline view. It also has an VIm mode. Its menus are much cleaner than these from Eclipse and its easier to get started with this ide than Eclipse for that very reason.
- Embest IDE for ARM