Letux 3704 PDA
The Letux 3704 is a custom made, professional grade mobile device. It is based on the (open hardware) GTA04 board and has been developed for the OpenPhoenux project. It is designed for professional use. By using an industrial display it has a very good readibility in full sunlight. A full VGA (640x480) resolution with 3.7 inch (9.4cm) dimensions gives a clear user interface. The big battery (3900 mAh) provides a long operation time. An optional RS232 cable connection allows to use it as a terminal device. An optional RFID/NFC (13 Mhz) reader allows for contactless identification applications. WLAN and Bluetooth permit external network communication.
- 9.4 cm / 3.7 inch, VGA resolution (480x640 = 210 ppi), touch screen, ambient light sensor, sunlight readable
- DM3730 (ARM Cortex A8)
- 512 MByte RAM / 512 (or more) MByte NAND Flash
- internal micro SDHC slot for up to 32 GB
- USB 2.0 OTG port
- integrated WLAN (b/g), Bluetooth
- Accelerometer, barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope
- internal RS232 port
- optional GPS
- optional RFID/NFC (13 MHz) - not in standard version
- 3900 mAh, 3.7V LiIon battery
- ca. 22 x 95 x 185 mm, 380g (incl. battery)
- Fully open Bootloader, Kernel
- can run Android/Replicant, Debian/LXDE, SHR, QtMoko, ...
- Made in Bavaria/Germany, having fair labour conditions
Sample devices are available from stock, see: https://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=Letux 3704
Bigger batches and customized variants are produced on demand.