Difference between revisions of "Panda Bamboo"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 16:55, 5 January 2011
The Bamboo is an accessory board and case for the OMAP4430 based PandaBoard from TinCanTools. The Bamboo provides addition I/O as well as a case that allows the PandaBoard to be used in a Set Top Box(STB) configuration.
- Second SD/MMC Interface
- Second RS232 Serial Interface
- Real-Time clock with Battery Back-up
- I2C Interface (+5V level)
- AT24C01 Serial EEPROM for Board Identification
- 2 user LEDS
- 2 user Buttons
- Power LED
- Reset Button
- 2 USB host ports
- USB->RS232 converter for console
- Fits in ABS plastic case
- External Dimensions: 5.3 x 7.1 x 2.2 in.
- PCB Dimensions: 4.8 x 6.6 x 2.2 in.
- Color: Black