Panda How to add Power Switch
Revision as of 11:08, 4 May 2011 by KenMcGuire
- The J6 expansion header on the PandaBoard allows for the addition of a power switch.
This is a Work In Progress, don't go by anything below this line.
These are the materials you will need in addition to your Pandaboard.
- J6 Pinout
Here is what the header will look like when soldered to J6 of the Pandaboard.
- Solder the header into the J6 pins closest to the WIFI module
- Detail of the header soldered into J6
- Detail of switch plugged into pins 12 and 8 of j6
- Another way to add the switch is just solder it to pins 12 and 8.
- First few pins of J6