This page has information about various kernel based resource management frameworks which are of interest to embedded developers.
Open Source Projects
- CKRM, Class-based Kernel Resource Management (ckrm-tech mailing list and archives).
- UBC, OpenVZ User beancounters.
- Kernel Summit: Class-based Kernel Resource Management - CKRM LWN article from Kernel Summit 2004.
- Resource Groups - the second coming of CKRM, heavily remodelled.
- Resource Management - Infrastructure choices thread on linux-kernel, attempting to focus on infrastructure convergence using a simple basic model that more robust implementations can be built on top of.