Revision as of 12:06, 16 May 2014 by Stephenwarren (Created page with "Below is a list of links to Tegra-related documentation and code outside this wiki. These links are all centralized here so that the information isn't spread out in a multitud...")
Below is a list of links to Tegra-related documentation and code outside this wiki. These links are all centralized here so that the information isn't spread out in a multitude of other pages.
- NVIDIA's download center, from which you can obtain the Technical Reference Manuals for Tegra SoCs. Note that in order to actually download the TRMs, you will need to sign up for an account first.
- NVIDIA's Tegra Public Application Notes. This provides background on the Tegra boot ROM's boot process, boot-related data structures, mainline/OSS flashing tools and concepts, and some extra HW module documentation.
- NVIDIA's github account. In particular,
- The linux-tegra mailing list, also archived on spinics.
- Official mainline Linux Tegra sub-maintainer kernel.org git repository.
- Official mainline U-Boot Tegra sub-maintainer denx.de git repository.
- Linux on NVIDIA SHIELD and Tegra Note 7 at github.
- freedesktop.org git repositories:
- Personal git repositories:
- Linux4Tegra - NVIDIA's downstream Tegra BSP.
- Wikipedia's Tegra article.