Automated Testing Summit
The Automated Testing Summit was created in 2018 by Tim Bird and Kevin Hillman as a gathering of people interested in Open Source automated testing standards, tools, methodologies, and practices.
See Automated Testing Summit 2018 for information about the first event.
See Automated Testing Summit 2019 for planning information for the 2019 event.
About the event
Nature of talks:
- Talks about test standards (stuff of this meeting)
- Talks about different test frameworks
- Working sessions on the standards or on test component integration
- Test framework hardware and software
- Lab management problems and solutions