Beagleboard:Cape Expansion Headers
Information regarding Cape Expansion Headers for the Beagle Bone Black are listed below as pictures. At the bottom of some sections, there is an example of how to interact with some of the pins. For further information on the pins, you can visit the BeagleBone Black System Reference Manual here.
Full Headers with 8 Modes
Cape Expansion Headers
Black eMMC and HDMI Pins
- If you would like to interact with the cape manager and disable the eMMC and HDMI pins, you can refer to this Cape Manager as an example.
65 Possible Digital I.0's.
8 PWMs and 4 Timers
7 Analog Inputs
- An example of reading analog (ADC) values on the Beagle Bone Black is addressed at Hipstercircuits.
4.5 Serial UARTs
Do you need help enabling serial/UART/tty on BeagleBone Black? Check out this link.
2 SPI Ports
2 I2C Ports
- [Beagleboard:BMP_on_the_Beagle_Bone_Black | BMP085 Pressure Sensor Example]]
- 8x8 Bi-Color LED Matrix with I2C Example
Cape EEPROM Contents
- There is an example of the EEPROM contents of the Weather Cape if you visit this Cape Work-Around EEPROM Contents