- Sponsored by Earl Levine, Owner: Peter Korsgaard
- Source in the main Buildroot Git repository, in docs/website/
- Automatically pulled on the server by ???
- Hosted by osuosl.org, VM shared with busybox/uclibc
- http://autobuild.buildroot.org points to a machine hosted by User:ThomasPetazzoni, a dedicated server he is renting
- This infrastructure tests random configurations
- The site runs the code at https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot-test, in the
web/ subdirectory. It is made of very ugly PHP code, backed by a MySQL database.
- The autobuild.buildroot.org machine doesn't do any builds itself, it only collects build results that are HTTP POSTed by other machines, called build slaves
- The build slaves run the Python script at https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot-test/tree/scripts/autobuild-run
- Currently used build slaves:
- Free Electrons build server, managed by ThomasPetazzoni
- gcc10, gcc20 from the GCC compile farm, managed by Peter Korsgaard
- People having account to HTTP POST build results:
- Bugzilla, hosted on buildroot/busybox/uclibc VM (osuosl.org)
- Maintained by Mike Frysinger
- Instance shared with busybox/uclibc
- The main Git repository is at https://git.buildroot.net/buildroot, hosted by osuosl.org
- E-mail notification messages are sent to the mailing list using /git/hooks/send-email hosted by osuosl.org
- IRC notification messages are posted using irkerbot (/git/hooks/post-receive) hosted by osuosl.org
- A secondary Git repository is on Github at https://github.com/buildroot/buildroot
- Mainly to have an official Github mirror, rather than only unofficial forks of Buildroot
- Kept in sync with the main Git repository by a cronjob run every 10 minutes on ThomasPetazzoni dedicated server.
- Another mirror on Gitlab at https://gitlab.com/buildroot.org/buildroot - details below
- Gitlab group buildroot.org, with project https://gitlab.com/buildroot.org/buildroot
- Administrators are Peter, Thomas and Arnout
- Main purpose is to run automatic tests
- Repository is synced from git.buildroot.org
- In principle once per day, but sometimes pull fails
- Better approach: push to the repo from a cron job - TBD
- Irker and commit emails could be run from here as well, but currently aren't.
- Mirror of (nearly?) all Buildroot tarballs/patches.
- Runs on a dedicated VM hosted by osuosl.org
- Cronjob updating mirror every 2 hours doing make randconfig +
make -k BR2_BACKUP_SITE= $(find -name \*.mk|sed 's|.*/\([^/]*\)\.mk|\1-source host-\1-source|')
- Also generates nightly documentation for nightly.buildroot.net every 6 hours:
make manual-html manual-pdf manual-text