ELC Game Ideas
Here are some game ideas for ELC and ELCE closing games:
For the trivia game, use a theme of "real or fake" for IOT devices that appeared this year.
Here are some resources for this:
- smart candle: https://ludela.com/
- breathing mask: https://twitter.com/Davidramli/status/815832363183677440
- smart diaper (TweetPee): https://www.cnet.com/news/tweetpee-huggies-sends-a-tweet-when-babys-wet/
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfCfTYZJWtI Amazon Echo/ Google loop.
- Microsoft joined the Linux Foundation as a Platinum member
- Linus recommends people sue more often over license violations
- Disclosure of the McHardy lawsuits
- The first owner of the trademark Linux in the US was:
- Linus Torvalds
- William De La Croce
- Linux was originally called: FreaX
- see Wikipedia page
- Linus produced an audio recording to help people know how to pronounce the name of Linux
- see Wikipedia pag3e
* Linux was originally written by: * Andrew Tanenbaum * Linus Torvalds * What subsystem is biggest? * * The current Long Term Stable branch of the Linux kernel is: * Linux 4.9 * Linux 4.4
- In what year were "time crystals" first demonstrated?
- There is no such thing as time crystals
- Time crystals extend the ordinary three-dimensional symmetry seen in crystals to include the fourth dimension of time; a time crystal spontaneously breaks the symmetry of time translation. The crystal's pattern repeats not in space, but in time, which remarkably allows for the crystal to be in perpetual motion. two teams, a group at the University of Maryland[d] and a group at Harvard university, were both able to successfully create a time crystal.