Android mainlining interest group meeting 2012
This page has information about the Android mainlining interest group meeting, planned for early 2012.
The meeting will be held:
- during Linaro Connect
- Time: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Date: February 10, 2012
- Location: Bordeuax 3 room at the Sofitel, Hotel
- City: Redwood Shores, California
See http://summit.linaro.org/lcq1-12/2012-02-10/ (I think you might need a Launchpad account to see this schedule)
This meeting requires an invitation to attend, for logistical reasons. If you are interested and enthusiastic, unless we are overbooked it is likely you will get an invitation.
If you are interested in attending, please e-mail Tim Bird at tim (dot) bird (at) am.sony.com and let him know.
- Tim Bird
- Review of 3.3 staging area: drivers/staging/android
- Review of patches
- Tim Bird - status of logger
- Project management
- wiki page, mailing list, blueprint, what else?
- how can volunteers get involved?
- Plans going forward
- Collab summit logger meeting?
- other upcoming events (ELC, ELC Europe, future Connect events)