Copying the 2019 projects page for now ...
- Status reports: http://bbb.io/gsocml
- Live chat: http://bbb.io/gsocchat
- Google GSoC site: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
- YouTube Playlist BeagleBoard.org GSoC 2020: TBD
- All weekly reports will be sent to the mailing list (as that is our primary support venue outside of live chat) on a single thread (to avoid e-mail thrash).
- They must be sent on Monday to allow for mentors to respond ahead of Wednesdays IRC meeting where all blockers will be discussed live.
- They must include the following sections:
- Resolutions to blockers
- On-going blockers
- Plans for the next week
|Cape Compatibility||Deepak Khatri (lorforlinux)||Jason Kridner (jkridner), Kumar Abishek, Hunyue Yau, Drew Fustini||intro final||weekly||TBD||blog||more|
|PRU Bi-dir bus||TBD||Saketh, rma, Hunyue Yau, Drew Fustini, Jason Kridner||intro final||weekly||TBD||TBD||more|
|PRU Improvements||Vedant Paranjape (vedant16)||Kumar Abhishek, Pratim Ugale, Andrew Henderson||intro final||weekly||TBD||blog||more|
|Media IP Streaming||TBD||TBD||intro final||weekly||TBD||TBD||more|
- Introductory YouTube video.
- Testing Capes on BBB (Comms, Servo, Load, Realy, Motot, and LCD4).
- Cleaning up code in beagle-tester and creating new examples.
- Testing beagle-tester code on BBB.
- Finalizing BeagleBoard-DeviceTrees/src/arm/am5729-beagleboneai.dts.
- Testing the BBAI pin control using libgpiod.
- Phase 1 report for evaluation.
- Testing user space examples with BeagleBone AI.
- Testing comms cape on BBAI.
- Testing Servo cape on BBAI.
- Testing Motor cape on BBAI.
- Testing Load cape on BBAI.
- Testing Relay cape on BBAI.
- Testing LCD4 cape on BBAI.
- Creating buses DT overlay for BBAI.
- Testing BBAI u-boot peripheral support.
- BBAI u-boot SPL cape manager compatibility.
PRU Bi-dir bus
Media IP Streaming