- BeagleBoard.org GSoC page: http://bbb.io/gsoc
- Status reports: http://bbb.io/gsocml
- Live chat: http://bbb.io/gsocchat
- Google GSoC site: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
- YouTube Playlist BeagleBoard.org GSoC 2021: TBD
- All weekly reports will be sent to the mailing list (as that is our primary support venue outside of live chat) on a single thread (to avoid e-mail thrash).
- They must be sent on Monday to allow for mentors to respond ahead of Wednesdays IRC meeting where all blockers will be discussed live.
- They must include the following sections:
- Resolutions to blockers
- On-going blockers
- Plans for the next week
|Bela on BBAI proposal||Dhruva Gole (DhruvaG2000)||Giulio Moro, Stephen Arnold, Robert Manzke||intro||weekly||GitHub||blog||Cross Compilation task|
|Beagle Config Proposal||Shreyas Atre (Satacker)||Kumar Abhishek (Abhishek_), Arthur Sonzogni, Deepak Khatri (lorforlinux)||intro||weekly||GitHub||blog||Cross Compilation task|
|GPGPU with GLES Proposal||Jakub Duchniewicz (jduchniewicz)||Hunyue Yau (ds2), Iain Hunter||intro||weekly||GitHub||blog|
|Improvements to simpPRU||Archisman Dey (Archisman Dey)||Kumar Abhishek (abhishek), Pratim Ugale (pratimu), Andrew Henderson||intro||weekly||GitHub||blog||Cross Compilation task|
The idea of this project is to make