- BeagleBoard.org GSoC page: http://bbb.io/gsoc
- Status reports: http://bbb.io/gsocml
- Live chat: http://bbb.io/gsocchat
- Google GSoC site: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/
- YouTube Playlist BeagleBoard.org GSoC 2021: TBD
- All weekly reports will be sent to the mailing list (as that is our primary support venue outside of live chat) on a single thread (to avoid e-mail thrash).
- They must be sent on Monday to allow for mentors to respond ahead of Wednesdays IRC meeting where all blockers will be discussed live.
- They must include the following sections:
- Resolutions to blockers
- On-going blockers
- Plans for the next week
|Cape Compatibility||Deepak Khatri (lorforlinux)||Jason Kridner (jkridner), Kumar Abishek, Hunyue Yau, Drew Fustini||intro final||weekly||TBD||blog||warm up task more|
|PRU Bi-dir bus||Deepankar Maithani (deepankarmaithani)||Saketh, rma, Hunyue Yau, Drew Fustini, Jason Kridner||intro final||weekly||code||blog||more|
|PRU Improvements||Vedant Paranjape (vedant16)||Kumar Abhishek, Pratim Ugale, Andrew Henderson||intro final||weekly||Code||blog||more|
|Media IP Streaming||Niklas Wantrupp (nwan)||Robert Manzke, Henrik Langer, Drew Fustini, Indumathi Duraipandian||intro final||weekly||code||documentation||more|
The idea of this project is to make