Board Farm REST API
In Fall of 2020, TimeSys and Sony proposed a "board farm REST API" for managing boards in a lab.
Here is some information about that project:
- git repository: https://github.com/TimesysGit/board-farm-rest-api
- mailing list: under construction (use automated-testing list, or direct author contact for now)
In October, 2020, Harish Bansal of TimeSys and Tim Bird of Sony gave a presentation about the API at Embedded Linux Conference Europe, 2020.
At that time, the following had been accomplished and demonstrated:
- the API had been added to TimeSys' board farm server (https://bfc.timesys.com)
- a command line tool called 'ebf' had been developed
- support for ebf was added to the Fuego test framework
- a test was developed which used the API to executed a test in a lab-independent fashion
- the test had been executed on a board in the TimeSys board farm from a LAVA system and a Fuego system
- [upload presentation and put link here]
- [add link to video here when it is available]