Revision as of 09:35, 17 July 2012 by Wmat (Added The Linux Programming Interface to the books category page.)
There are many books on Embedded Linux. This page lists several that received their own page on this wiki.
- Embedded Linux System Design and Development - by P. Raghavan, Amol Lad, and Sriram Neelakandan (Hardcover - Dec 21, 2005)
- This one looks quite good.
- Embedded Linux Primer: A Practical Real-World Approach - by Christopher Hallinan
- So does this one.
- Building Embedded Linux Systems - by Karim Yaghmour
- Be sure to get the second edition (from 2008). The first edition (from 2003) is outdated.
- Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment, Second Edition by the late W. Richard Stevens and Stephen A. Rago
- Not embedded specific, but THE reference for Linux/Unix programming
- Linux System Programming - by Robert Love
- Good introduction to Linux system programming
- Linux Debugging and Performance Tuning - by Steve Best
- OMAP and DaVinci Software for Dummies - by Steve Blonstein, Alan Campbell, Texas Instruments
- Essential Linux Device Drivers
- Linux Device Drivers
- The_Linux_Programming_Interface_-_by_Michael_Kerrisk - The Linux Programming Interface by Michael Kerrisk
Pages in category "Books"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.