Display a Raspbian desktop on Android using VNC
You can run graphical applications on Linux clients and servers.
Display a Raspbian desktop on Android
- Install an RPi VNC Server on a Raspberry Pi (tightvncserver)
- Install the "bVNC: Secure VNC Viewer" App on Android
- Start the vncserver on Raspbian (choose credentials)
- Start bVNC on Android (use credentials)
Your session keeps on running even after the network is disconnected.
- Verify the TCP port used by the VNC server (may vary)
- Take care to properly configure your firewall accordingly.
- You do not (normally) have a mouse on Android which can be unhandy; possibly a USB on-the-go cable could be a solution