EARLY PROOF VERSION
- 68hc11 cross compiler build
Introduction to the 68HC11
finger board, model eas
- Improved silkscreen.
- Jumper selectable reset address. Reset vector can be located at 0xFFFE,0xFFFF or 0xBFFE,0xBFFF.
- Optional external battery backup capable.
- Optional external memory mapped LCD capable.
- Optional Low Dropout voltage regulator ready.
- Optional remote reset through serial port.
- Reset switch now added along side download switch on the communications board.
- Smaller overall footprint, 2" x 4", with the attached communications board.
- Same professional board quality as before.
- Motorola 68HC11 CPU.
- 256kbit (32Kbyte) Dallas battery-backed memory module, no need to use eproms or slower eeproms.
- Compact size 2" X 2.85" (main CPU board)
- Network capable Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
- No expensive hardware programmer needed, programs can be downloaded using a standard serial port.
- Expansion Ports, list of headers:
- Port A of 68HC11, 8 multi function I/O pins (JP8).
- Port E of 68HC11, 8 analog channels (JP7).
- Memory mapped I/O, Finger Board can be easily expanded to have 32 digital inputs and 32 digital output lines (JP9).
- IRQ and XIRQ lines brought out for external interrupts (JP11).
- Standard 9 pin serial port (P1).
- SPI high speed serial interface, an easy way to attach peripherals (JP4).
- LCD display interface (JP2).
- Sharp IR receiver input (JP10).
- Speaker output (JP12).
- Infrared transmitter output (JP13).
- MODB select (JP18)
- External A/D reference input (JP6)
- SRAM battery backup (JP19)
- 7 to 18 Volts DC. Can easily run from a 9 Volt DC battery.
- Current consumption: 24ma. DC without communications board < 10ma in WAIT mode, or STOP mode
30ma. DC with communications board.
- CPU board only 2.85" long 2.0" wide.
- Communications board 1.15" long 2.0" wide.
- CPU board with attached communications board 4" long 2.0" wide.
Reset vector can be located at 0xFFFE,0xFFFF or 0xBFFE,0xBFFF.
finger board, model Adapt11C24DX
- Compact "DX" form factor (2.8" x 2.1")
- Works with any 68HC11 E series microcontroller
- 9.8304 MHz crystal
- 32K EEPROM
- 512 bytes internal RAM (on MCUs)
- Hardware Write Protect switch for EEPROM
- Design incorporates 68HC24 port replacement unit (PRU) for full 68HC11 port compatibility
- 26 general purpose I/O lines (including 3 input captures and 5 output compares)
- Pulse accumulator, hardware timer, real-time interrupt, watchdog, 2 hardware interrupts
- 8 channel 8-bit analog-to-digital converter
- Serial peripheral interface (SPI) port offers virtually unlimited expansion
- Serial Communications Interface (SCI) port, with programmable baud rate up to 38,400
- RS-232 serial port, utilizing on-chip SCI (4-pin connector)
- SCI compatible with MIDI and RS485/RS422
- On-board reset circuit and button, 5V regulator, and RS232 interface
- Low power requirements (45 mA nominal; much less in STOP mode)
- All port pins are brought out to standard 50-pin connector pattern
- Virtual plug-in interchangeability with all Adapt11 family boards
- 11 connector options for the ultimate in modular design capabilities
- Use programming language of your choice: C, BASIC, assembler, etc.
- Compatible with JBug11 and PCBug11 debug/monitor programs
- Easy program-loading via MicroLoad, JBug11, PCBug11, ICC11, etc.
- Compatible with BASIC11 Compiler/Simulator/Debugger/Terminal IDE for Windows
- Low cost-- ideal for educational and embedded applications
- Many accessories available
0000-01ff internal ram 0200-0fff 3.5K external ram 1000-103f internal register block 103f-1fff reserved 2000-7fff 24k external ram 8000-ffff 32k eeprom e000-ffff 8k eeprom