VNC Remote Login
Debian distribution pre-loaded with Innostick 6 has support of VNC Server. User can login to it through an VNC Viewer.
- An Innostick 6 single board computer, pre-loaded with Debian Stretch
- A Windows Host machine
- UltraVnc Viewer v126.96.36.199 from www.uvnc.com : http://www.uvnc.com/downloads/ultravnc.html
1. Install UltraVnc Viewer on Windows host
2. Mount Jumper J1 on Innostick 6(Supply from Micro-USB cable)
3. Leave Jumper J2 open on Innostick 6(Normal Boot Mode)
4. Connect Micro-USB cable between Windows host and Innostick 6 P1
5. Wait until a RNDIS Gadget device recognized by Windows
6. Right click to set property of this USB Ethernet Card
7. Set property of TCP/IPv4
8. Start UltraVnc Viewer
9. Enter IP Address and Port number, then click "Connect"
10. Enter user name and password(root/root)
11. Setting of WiFi and Bluetooth