Japan Technical Jamboree 27
Japan Technical Jamboree #27
Date and venue
- Date May 22, 2009
- Starting at 10 am
- At Nakano Sunplaza
- The Japan Technical Jamboree is a forum-wide technical meeting of the CE Linux Forum. This meeting will be located conveniently in Japan and use Japanese as the native language of the event.
Attendance is not limited to the CELF members, but is open to all. Everyone who is interested in embedded Linux technologies is welcomed. There is no admission fee.
- A general guidance page is available. JapanTechnicalJamboreeGuidance (Japanese/English)
- (Your inquiries in English welcome).
- Hisao Munakata (munakata.hisao(a)renesas.com)
- Satoru Ueda (Satoru.Ueda(a)jp.sony.com)