NVIDIA Jetson Nano is an embedded system-on-module (SoM) and developer kit from the NVIDIA Jetson family, including an integrated 128-core Maxwell GPU, quad-core ARM A57 64-bit CPU, 4GB LPDDR4 memory, along with support for MIPI CSI-2 and PCIe Gen2 high-speed I/O.
Useful for deploying computer vision and deep learning, Jetson Nano runs Linux and provides 472 GFLOPS of FP16 compute performance with 5-10W of power consumption.
Jetson Nano Developer Kit
The Jetson Nano Developer Kit is an easy way to get started using Jetson Nano, including the module, carrier board, and software.
- 80x100mm reference carrier board
- Jetson Nano Module and heatsink
- Pop-up stand
- Getting Started Guide
What You Will Need
- Power Supply
- MicroSD card (16GB UHS-1 recommended minimum)
- Follow the Getting Started with Jetson Nano Guide to setup your devkit and format the MicroSD card with the JetPack software.
- Plug in an HDMI display into Jetson, attach a USB keyboard & mouse, and apply power to boot it up.
- Visit the Embedded Developer Zone and Jetson Nano Developer Forum to access the latest documentation & downloads.