This is the Wiki for the Renesas R-Car H3 and M3-W Salvator-X boards (RTP0RC7795SIPB0010S resp. RTP0RC7796SIPB0011S). Refer to the R-Car page for information about Renesas' R-Car SoC family.
Use a micro-USB cable to connect to "Debug Serial 0". Serial settings are 115200 8N1.
* Kernel config: defconfig * Kernel image: arch/arm64/boot/Image * DTB: arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/r8a7795-salvator-x.dtb (for R-Car H3) * DTB: arch/arm64/boot/dts/renesas/r8a7796-salvator-x.dtb (for R-Car M3-W)
U-Boot boot command:
tftpboot 0x48080000 Image tftpboot 0x48f00000 r8a7795-salvator-x.dtb (for R-Car H3) tftpboot 0x48f00000 r8a7796-salvator-x.dtb (for R-Car M3-W) booti 0x48080000 - 0x48f00000
- Tests:SCIF-FIFO: Test SCIF FIFO behavior, using SCIF3 and HSCIF3 on expansion I/O connectors
- Tests:SDIO-KS7010: Test SDIO with a Spectec SDW823 microSD card (using an SD size adapter) on connectors CN13 or CN14
- Tests:SDIO-H3-Voltage-Switching: Test if voltages change properly when inserting UHS capable SD cards into connectors CN13 or CN14
- Tests:Watchdog-Pretimeout: Test watchdog pretimeouts. Because the hardware watchdog (RWDT) doesn't support this feature, a software watchdog must be used in addition