This page is intended as a space to discuss change and alterations to the design and layout of the RPi hub pages, as well as a point of contact for issues/tidy up jobs which are outstanding.
Please feel free to add your own comments, ideas and thoughts.
Please use the category RaspberryPi ! This stops duplicate work and helps people find information ! Tag your images/uploads also !
Recruit wiki editors on the forums !
Discussion like this should not be done in a wiki , but on the discussion page !
Is a guestbook in a wiki a good idea ? Offer the foundation and foroum members a reliable solution to migrate each part of their WP site: Forum , comments, guestbook and this wiki (away from eLinux )! A single Wordpress site isn't made to support all this. ELinux is a wiki for many boards , but a seperate one for the Raspberry couldn't hurt !
They obviously need support for their community !
Schools, Universities, Clubs & Groups Rpi Education
- needs merging the details from RaspberryPiBoard/EducationalLinks
- My original thought is to keep it separate to the community links, since one main focus of the RPi is the education side and ideally schools and clubs etc can share with each other through their own group pages. But feel free to change it!
- again needs merging the details from RaspberryPiBoard/EducationalLinks
RPi Projects, Guides & Tutorials RaspberryPiBoardProjects
- Requires content!
Beginners Guide RaspberryPiBoardBeginners
- Needs a little tidy up and probably updating (by those who know!).
- Oh..I missed the RaspberryPiFirstSteps page RaspberryPiFirstSteps, I ended up doing a very similar page (should have looked closer, so they can be combined
Language / Translations
- I"ve no idea what to do with that bit (from the original page), since I don"t know what the support is for doing it. We can add a section for this if required.
Main Link to RPi Hub
- Do we want the RPi Hub to be the main link page or not (can link from the original RaspberryPiBoard or replace it and re-link any links to the old RPi Hub...