Difference between revisions of "RPi Community"
m (→United Kingdom)
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
==== Italy ====
==== Italy ====
==== Macedonia ====
==== Macedonia ====
Revision as of 02:18, 19 February 2012
Back to the Hub.
Tutorials - a list of tutorials. Learn by doing.
Guides - a list of informative guides. Make something useful.
Projects - a list of community projects. Help others out.
Tasks - for advanced users to collaborate on software tasks.
Datasheets - a frambozenier.org documentation project.
Education - a place to share your group's project and find useful learning sites.
Community - links to the community elsewhere on the web.
Games - all kinds of computer games.
The Raspberry Pi Community is steadily growing, so get involved where-ever you want to and share.
Please do add links to any Raspberry Pi related forums/subforums/blog pages which focus on the RPi.
The more the community can connect with one another the better it will be.
Please add a link if you mirror official foundation download images. Please also remove the link when it's no longer available.
- MD5 checksum b06eedb928b33cd515f7b8edf77b7a64 debian6-17-02-2012.zip
- SHA-1 checksum 4bf7a47151ab6f1835be53ec99d8d750861213d4 debian6-17-02-2012.zip
- Torrent: http://downloads.raspberrypi.org/images/debian/6/debian6-17-02-2012/debian6-17-02-2012.zip.torrent
- Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:58EC7FAE745DE099915D2BF7B0CB683A1AC50B89&dn=Debian6-17-02-2012.zip&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fdownloads.raspberrypi.org%3A6969%2Fannounce
- http://huskeh.org/rpi (100Mbps)
- http://raspberrypi.ratzillas.com/debian6-17-02-2012.zip 100Mbit/IPv6 enable
- http://unmei.eu/debian6-17-02-2012.zip OVH 100Mbit +IPv6
- http://pedrobatista.eu/raspberrypi/ (100mbps) (9.89 MB/s Themroc 21:54, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://schneidr.de/mirror/raspberry-pi/ (100mbit/s) (10.9 MB/s Themroc 21:54, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://pi.5zs.de/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (1gbit/s DE-CIX) (71.3 MB/s Themroc 21:54, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://22.214.171.124/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (looks like 1G... Themroc 22:03, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://www.filimonic.net/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (dead. Themroc 21:48, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://mirror.das-iro.de/rpi/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (10.7 MB/s Themroc 21:54, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://www.zoned.be/files/RPI/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (10.8 MB/s Themroc 21:54, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://rbk-esports.eu/rpi/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (3.14 MB/s Themroc 21:54, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://ulsh.org/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (dead. Themroc 22:03, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://126.96.36.199/Download/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (3.46 MB/s Themroc 22:08, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://aradriel.de/pi/ (497 KB/s Themroc 22:36, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://smash-net.org/raspberrypi/ (9.03 MB/s Themroc 22:36, 18 February 2012 (UTC))
- http://188.8.131.52/raspi/ (slow)
- http://download.goldsparksolutions.com/rpi/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (100Mbps)
- http://srv91.cm.filimonic.net/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (Saint-Petersburg, 1 MBYTE/s per connection)
- http://jcsrv.net/raspi-squeeze/ (London)
- http://184.108.40.206/rpi/ (Maidenhead, 100Mbps)
- http://www.raspberryprojects.com/downloads (London)
North and Central America
- http://www.tinyuploadz.com/download/file/ablf8H (Dedicated Server)
- http://raspberrypi.burned.com/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (Amazon CloudFront)
- http://s.will3942.com/2u2d3J16432B3z112T2d (1 Gbit/s Dedicated)
- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57849222/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (slow, reserve, dropbox)
- http://raspberrypi.lostfaction.com/ (Orlando, Florida)
- http://raspi.propeddle.com/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (Phoenix, Arizona)
- http://www.iosescape.com/extra_files/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (Direct Download)
- http://raspi.crossfireproductions.org/ (US East Coast)
- http://plus613.net/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (1Gbps, colocated)
- http://other.plus613.net/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (100mbps, colocated, alternate)
SE Asia and China
- http://ccccq.net/raspberrypi/ (Keio Media Design, Japan)
South, North and West Asia
Oceania and Antarctica
- http://cdn.dean.io/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (Hosted on the Rackspace Cloud Files CDN by http://dean.io)
- http://cdn.wpsites.co.uk/debian6-17-02-2012.zip (Hosted on the NetDNA CDN, 800 downloads available. Uploaded by http://www.wpsites.co.uk)
- Official Raspberry Pi Forum - A great place to share ideas and get the latest information on the Raspberry Pi.
- Frambozenbier (Raspberry Pi Homebrew) - These forums are intended to provide practical information about Building, Developing and Sharing information about the Raspberry Pi, in addition to the more "general discussions" that go on in official forums.
- n-Official Raspberry Pi Discussion Forum - A forum intended to provide Guides and Tutorials for Raspberry Pi Users, and space for users to work on more complex projects.
- Russell Davis' Blog - Russell Davis (aka forum admin ukscone) includes posts about the story of the Raspberry Pi, general RPi stuff and other non-Rpi posts too.
- Pyrosoft Paul Maunders' Blog - Paul Maunders, owner of beta board #8, provides details about the new board and its use.
- Arc Software Consultancy using the Raspberry Pi Blog - Blogging the experiences of the Arc Software team as they learn about, experiment with and develop software for the Raspberry Pi computer.
- CNXSoft Blog Raspberry Pi - Blog posts about the Raspberry Pi including news and how-tos.
- RaspberryProjects.com - mutli user blogging for all projects.
Distributions & Development Groups
The RPi without an operating system and software to run on it. Many of the groups involved have RPi specific sections and groups working on RPi specific releases and projects.
The goal of this project is to develop the required enablers for App and Platform Developers to enjoy Qt 5 after investing $35 in a Raspberry Pi board.
See the RPi Distributions page for details about the various groups and links to places where you can get involved with building and using RPi Operating Systems.
See the RPi Programming page for details about the different programming languages and groups which are focusing on them.
- Educational links
- Conferences (R.Pi Forum thread)
- Raspberry Projects Multi-User blog site for plans/projects