RPi Projects/Digital Signage
< RPi Projects
Revision as of 11:10, 25 September 2013 by Jusii (Added new Digital Signage for Raspberry Pi provider)
Digital Signage platforms
- Raspberry Digital Signage - A digital solution designed for the Raspberry Pi with both web view (HTML/HTML5 pages display) and multimedia view (image slideshow and video player).
- Screenly - A digital solution designed for the Raspberry Pi. Both commercial and open source version available.
- http://xibo.org.uk/ - open source
- http://www.concerto-signage.org/ - open source
- http://www.targetr.net/- doesn't really seem ready yet.
- FirstView PiCube - A digital solution designed for the Raspberry Pi capable of displaying Images, HD Videos, RSS feeds and text presentations
Raspberry Pi projects
- http://jstx.sourceforge.net (control TV with RPI)
Talk about Raspberry Pi as a digital signage driver
- General Linux reference - http://crunchbanglinux.org/wiki/howto/rotate_the_pc_screen
- Nvidia specific - http://ubuntunation.blogspot.com/2009/11/howto-rotate-screen-in-linux-using.html
- RasPi specific - http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9450&p=109398&hilit=rotate+display#p109398
In general it seems this issue has not been resolved. Maybe http://www.bootc.net/projects/raspberry-pi-kernel/ will help?