RPi Projects/Digital Signage
< RPi Projects
Revision as of 06:28, 11 April 2019 by Mihalop (Removed OOZO.tv, seems they are out of business: https://oozo.tv/ is out, last post on https://www.facebook.com/OOZOtv/ and https://twitter.com/oozotv are from June 2018)
Digital Signage platforms
- 1PLAY - Cloud Digital Signage designed for Raspberry Pi(Pi ZeroW, Pi 1,2,3). Easy installation, simple tv screen management. Supports images, videos, RTSP video streaming, HTML5, rotated monitors, scrolling text, Youtube content, videowalls, RSS feeds and much more working progress.
- Yodeck - Digital Signage cloud platform, based on Raspberry Pi. Supports images, HD videos/streams, YouTube, HTML5, PDF/PPT, widgets, RSS tickers, rotated monitors and video-walls, unlimited storage/bandwidth. Free for 1 monitor, free RPi's for all monitors with the annual plan.
- Linutop OS Linutop OS is now available for Raspberry. Powerful, yet lightweight, Linutop Kiosk software allows to easily setup a digital signage solution. This new version includes a network remote control for smartphones, tablets or PC to interact live with your digital signage player.
- Raspberry Digital Signage - A digital signage solution for displaying web resources in a secure fullscreen view.
- Raspberry Slideshow - Raspberry Slideshow is focused on quick-to-set-up image and video slideshows for the Raspberry Pi.
- Screenly - The most popular digital solution designed for the Raspberry Pi. Powers over 10,000 screens around the world. Available both as an Open Source and as a commercial version.
- piSignage - Digital signage for all
- Digital signage solution based on raspberry pi and nodejs.
- http://www.concerto-signage.org/ - open source
- FirstView PiCube - A digital solution designed for the Raspberry Pi capable of displaying Images, HD Videos, RSS feeds and text presentations
- RiseVision Digital Signage Platform - The Enterprise Digital Signage Platform. Everything you need to create amazing digital signage for FREE
- info-beamer - Both standalone player software and hosted service available. Fully programmable in Lua, so you're not limited to prepared templates.
- Kurkshop Electronics - Player for monitor systems. Can play standalone or in master-client configuration. Pictures, movies, text. Including a webinterface so anyone can understand.
Raspberry Pi projects
- http://jstx.sourceforge.net (control TV with RPI)
Talk about Raspberry Pi as a digital signage driver
- General Linux reference - http://crunchbanglinux.org/wiki/howto/rotate_the_pc_screen
- Nvidia specific - http://ubuntunation.blogspot.com/2009/11/howto-rotate-screen-in-linux-using.html
- RasPi specific - http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9450&p=109398&hilit=rotate+display#p109398
- Yodeck Supports rotated monitors by rotating X and rotated GPU-based video playback.
In general it seems this issue has not been resolved. Maybe http://www.bootc.net/projects/raspberry-pi-kernel/ will help?