Difference between revisions of "Security Working Group"
m (Add extra category)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Latest revision as of 22:32, 27 October 2011
Security Working Group
This page will collect information about the activities of the security working group.
Security Working Group Charter
The security working group will work to improve the security capabilities of the Linux operating system to address the range of security requirements for consumer electronics devices.
The working group will establish security requirements for consumer electronics devices and evaluate the suitability of candidate architectures and implementations to satisfy those requirements
- Data preservation despite kernel bugs
- Protection from malicious attacks
- Protection from stack overrun attacks
- Preservation of program code integrity
- Network security Interfaces to security hardware
- Investigate kernel interface to support security services
The working group is chaired by Stephen Johnson. You can contact him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical activities please see the Security Resources page.