Tin Can Tools was founded to respond to a need in the marketplace for high performance embedded processors and support boards. We design leading edge products but give you the ability to add features for your specific application.
There are many manufacturers and suppliers of embedded products in today’s marketplace. We are different from the others because of the following:
1. We design and manufacture our own products. We control the quality and therefore maximize the flexibility and reliability of our products. 2. We design our products with connectors that simplify prototyping, soldering and testing. For example, instead of using high-density surface mount connectors, we intentionally design in headers and connectors with 0.1” lead spacing. This allows our customers to use standard prototyping boards and soldering tools. 3. Our designs are modular so that they are easy to integrate into our customer’s products and designs. You have the ability to use a “building block” design approach with our products. You can take the core functionality and add features to make it unique to your needs. 4. We take out the complexity of designing high end products by giving you a simple clean interface. This design approach maximizes the customer’s ability to configure our products. 5. Our designs are open. We furnish schematics and source code with each product. 6. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our products, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Hammer Board - first of the product launches from TinCanTools
- Flyswatter - FTDI FT2232 usb based JTAG device
- BeagleBoard_Zippy - Microchip ENC28J60 10baseT ethernet accessory board for the BeagleBoard
- BeagleBoard_Zippy2 - Micrel KSZ8851SNL 100baseT ethernet accessory board for the BeagleBoard
- BeagleBoard_Trainer - Expansion bus breakout board for the BeagleBoard
Hammer Press Release on Linuxdevices.com
Discussion of TinCanTools products is available on the #edev channel on irc.freenode.net