Working USB Hubs
|Brand||Name||Model Number||Hardware ID||USB Version||Number of Ports||Power Rating*||Powers Raspberry Pi||Additional Information
|Belkin||4-Port Ultra-Slim Desktop Hub||F4U040||05e3:0608||USB 2.0||4-Port||5 V - 2.6 A||Not Verified|
|Belkin||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Hub||F5U224||USB 2.0||4-Port||5 V - 500 mA per Port||Not Verified|
|Belkin||TetraHub™ USB 2.0 4-Port Hub||F5U231||USB 2.0||4-Port||5 V - 500 mA per Port||Verified|
|Belkin||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Hub||F5U234||USB 2.0||4-Port||5 V - 500 mA per Port||Verified|
|Belkin||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub||F5U237||USB 2.0||7-Port||5 V - 3.8 A||Verified|
|Belkin||MyEssentials 7-Port High-Speed USB 2.0 Hub||F5U259-ME||USB 2.0||7-Port||Verified|
|Belkin||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Lighted Hub||F5U403||USB 2.0||4-Port||Not Verified|
|Belkin||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Lighted Hub||F5U700||USB 2.0||7-Port||Verified|
|Belkin||Hub 2-en-1||F5U706ea||USB 2.0||7-Port||Not Verified|
|Belkin||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub||F5U237v1||USB 2.0||7-Port||5 V - 2.5 A||Not Verified|
|Belkin||Ultra-Slim Desktop Hub||F4U039qukAPL||05e3:0608||USB 2.0||7-Port||Verified|
|Benq||E2220HD||USB 2.0||4-Port||Verified||Monitor with built in Hub|
|Biltema||23-924||USB 2.0||4-Port||2.0 A||Verified|
|C3 Tech||7 Port Hub||HU-7201 BK||1a40:0201||USB 2.0||7-Port||5 V - 2.0 A||Not Verified||Backpowering - Mod hub or cut red wire in uplink cable.|
|Cyberpower||High-speed Hub||CP-H720P||0409:0050||USB 2.0||7-Port||3.6 A||Verified||May Contain dual 05e3:0608 instead of 0409:0050|
|Dell||2001FP||USB 2.0||4-Port||Not Verified||Monitor with built in Hub|
|Dell||SP2309W||USB 2.0||4-Port||Not Verified||Monitor with built in Hub|
|Dell||2407FWP||USB 2.0||4-Port||Not Verified||Monitor with built-in hub - 6-in-1 card reader Works, but it cannot read SDXC|
|Dell||U3011||USB 2.0||4-Port||Not Verified||Monitor with built in Hub - Card Reader Works - May work with SDXC|
|Delock||B/N61393||USB 2.0||4-Port||2.0 A||Verified|
|Delock||USB 2.0 External Hub 7 Port||B/N87467||USB 2.0||7-Port||5 V - 3.5 A||Verified||You can Power Raspberry Pi using one USB Port of the Hub there is no backfeeding, measured 4,88V on Idle and 4,82V on load on TP1-TP2.|
|Deltaco||UH-715 Rev 2||USB 2.0||7-Port||2.0 A||Not Verified|
|Dynex||0409:0050||USB 2.0||7-Port||2.0 A||Not Verified|
|D-Link||DUB-H7 High Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub||BUBH7A A5||USB 2.0||7-Port||2.0 A||Not Verified|||
|D-Link||DUB-4 High Speed USB 2.0 7-Port Hub||DUB-H4||USB 2.0||4-Port||2.0 A||Verified|| Charging port doesn't power Raspberry Pi|
|Digicom||USB 2.0||4-Port||5 V - 2.0 A||Not Verified|||
|mbeat||13 Port USB Hub||USB-M13HUB||USB 2.0||13-port||5V - 3A||Verified|
|Monoprice||Aquagate USB Hub||5328||2.0||7-port||2.0 A||Verified||Has separate USB In port, in theory should prevent backfeeding (but that is not verified). get about 4.9V across TP1/TP2 when idling with Raspbian. |
'*' Power Ratings may not be completely accurate, use as rough guideline rather than fact.
- USB 2.0 hub 4 port (ACME) Based on NEC μPD720114 USB2.0 Hub Controller USB ID 0409:005a NOTE! It is bus-powered hub, but it is very cheap and small and works after a small modding: on USB-hub board you have 4 holes: V, D+, D- and GND. Connect GND, D+ and D- to the Raspberry Pi, and additionally connect GND and +5 V from power supply to the same holes on USB-hub GND and V. Now there is common contacts: GND, D+ and D- between Raspberry Pi and hub needed to work, and additional power for USB devices, connected to the hub. Tested on my Raspberry Pi.
- 7-port USB2.0 Powered Hub. Model DA-70226.
-  GearHead 4 Port Hub with Energy Saving Power Switch (5 V, 1 A)
- Gembird UHS 242 4-port USB 2.0 Hub 1.8 Amps
- Genesys Logic (sold at Fry's)
- Genesys Logic 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub (ID 05e3:0608) (Other brands include Gigaware and Belkin, same ID shows up in lsusb)
- Genesys Logic 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub (ID 05e3:0606) (Other brands include i-Rocks, same ID shows up in lsusb)
- Hama 4-way USB 2.0 Hub
- HP ZR2240w 21.5" Monitor with built in 2-Port USB Hub (B)
- König Electronic
- CMP-USB2HUB55 - 7 port USB2.0 HUB, (ID 1a40:0201 Terminus Technology Inc. Hub) 2.0 A power supply, backpowers Raspberry Pi well.
- "7 port USB hub with AC adapter Version 2.0". 5 V 1 A (found at Harvey Norman Australia for $24.95 and Australia Post Shops for $9.95). You can power the Raspberry Pi by connecting both the main USB connector to the Raspberry Pi USB port, and from a spare USB port back to the power micro USB socket. If you don't do both, boot-loops are likely to occur.
-  LP4HUB10 4-Port USB Hub. Throws errors when used with Fedora remix 14
- Logik L4THUB10 4 Port powered hub works fine under Raspbian/Wheezy/model B. Captive USB cable, 2 A power supply, convenient single top mounted USB socket. Unlike my last hub, will power Wi-Fi!
- UA0085 USB 2.0 Hub, 4-Port with PSU 5 V, 2 A
- UA0091 USB 3.0 Hub, 4-Port with PSU 5 V, 4 A. Connected with USB2.0 cable. 1 A per port, able to support USB HDD drives and other power hungry devices. Tested with kernel 3.1.9-cutdown, Wheezy.
- UA0096 USB 2.0 Hub, 10-Port with PSU 5 V, 3.5 A (Not suitable for powering Raspberry Pi because it doesn't work unless there is working USB input present even with PSU plugged in.)
- UA0160 USB 2.0 Hub, 4-Port with PSU 5 V, 2 A. Able to power the Raspberry Pi, keyboard, mouse and LogiLink UA0144 USB Ethernet adapter. (More testing to come.)
-  Hi-Speed 7-Port USB 2.0 Powered Micro HUB, AC Powered. Includes a 2000 mA wall-wart (US style)
-  (#160612) Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Micro HUB, AC Powered (identifies as ID 05e3:0608 Genesys Logic) Includes a 1000 mA wall-wart (US style)
-  (#161718) MondoHub 28 Port USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 HUB (24 USB 2 ports @500 mA each) + (4 USB 3.0 Ports @900 mA each) Power Switches on each port, AC Powered and Includes a 5 V 4 A wall-wart (US style)
- NLUSB2-224P 4 port USB 2.0 Mini hub with PSU 5 V 1 A
- NLUSB2-222P 4 port USB 2.0 Hub with 5 V 2 A PSU (Available From | ModMyPi)
- Nilox USB 2.0 4port HUB model HUB4USB2AC with PSU 5 V 1.0 A
-  USB2-HUB4BC 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub with BC 1.1 Fast Charging. 5 V 2.5 A power supply. Powering Raspberry Pi via microUSB from a hub port. USB Audio peripheral tested and working.
-  USB2-HUB-AG7 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub with 5 V 3 A power supply. There are US and UK power supply versions and it can be ordered in US and (for the UK version) many countries in Europe. There is a video showing this hub powering both the Raspberry Pi several peripherals at once.
- Pluscom 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub Model U7PH-3A with 3 A PSU. USB ID 1a40:0101. Powering Raspberry Pi via microUSB from a hub port. Internally two 4 Port switches linked. Leaks power back up USB data cable to Raspberry Pi, but it is not really a problem when powering Raspberry Pi at the same time.
- ST-UH12P 12 port powered hub with 2 Control Switches. Also works while powering the Raspberry Pi.
- Staples (Business Depot) (Bureau EN GROS)
- Staples 4-port hub Item 607477-CA
- StarTech.com 7-port Compact USB 2.0 Hub (ST7202USB). Comes with 5 V 2 A supply. Shows in lsusb as two Genesys Logic, Inc. USB-2.0 4-Port HUBs (05e3:0608). Back powers Raspberry Pi (just, voltage across TP1 & TP2 is a little low when powered from this hub).
- Sumvision Slim 4 Port High Speed USB 2.0 HUB with PSU 5 V 1.0 A (from | 7dayshop )
- CN-032 4 Port USB 2.0 Pocket Hub. Works for powering the Raspberry Pi, an USB WLAN Adapter, wireless Kbd+Mouse. Using an 2500 mA Voltcraft
- CN-060 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub powered with AC Adapter (1 A). Powering Raspberry Pi via microUSB from a hub port.
- CN-061 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub powered with AC Adapter. There is a voltage problem on the left half of the hub (4 ports) that do not deliver enough current to feed a wifi dongle (tested with an RTL8191S). The remaining 3 ports on the right half are instead working as expected. 
- US014 4 Port USB 2.0 Hub
- ACH81xx 7-port powered hub. 5 V 3 A power supply, with 2 high power ports. (possible conflicting behaviour with USB keyboard / Wi-Fi Dongles)
- ACH63EU 4-port. Using a 5 V 2 A power supply, which isn't supplied with the hub, it is able to power the Raspberry Pi as well.
- The Pi Hut
- 7 Port USB Hub (from The Pi Hut's Raspberry Pi Store)
-  TU2-700 7 Port Powered USB 2.0 Hub with AC Adapter (5 V 2 A)
-  U222-007-R 7 Port Powered USB 2.0 Hub with AC Adapter (5 V 2.5 A) Powering Raspberry Pi from the hub works.
-  UHN-710 7-port powered hub with PSU 5 V, 3 A. USB ID 1a40:0201.
- 4 Port USB 2.0 Powered Hub Model: UGT-MH304. 5 V 2 A AC/DC adapter. Go 2.0 Mini hub.
- Z-TEK 7-port powered hub with PSU 5 V, 4 A. USB ID 1a40:0201.
- 10(7-4) port hub idVendor=1a40, idProduct=0201 / idVendor=1a40, idProduct=0101 works